Chief of Staff
Be a part of the future of autonomous robots! In this Chief of Staff role at Altitude AI, you'll be a key member of our team, acting as a right hand to our CEO and managing deployments of a fully autonomous robot. Join our team of expert business professionals and roboticists with backgrounds from Waymo, Google, Princeton, BYU, and top robotics startups.
- Work closely with the CEO to drive strategic initiatives, including coordinating deployment at key clients and developing plans for new business opportunities.
- Facilitate the development and management of internal processes to enable operational excellence, organizational growth, and improved client service.
- Serve as a liaison between the CEO, clients, employees, and external partners, ensuring clear communication of key business developments.
- Provide executive assistance, including coordinating meetings, travel, and assisting with employee onboarding and record maintenance.
- This in-person role is located in downtown Salt Lake City and requires some business travel (e.g., to clients, conferences, and recruiting events).
Qualifications and Skills:
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects.
- Financial and business acumen and ability to evaluate financial, statistical, and economic data.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate accessibly and concisely about product or service to stakeholders including prospective clients, partners, and press.
- A proactive and positive attitude with a willingness to adapt to new challenges in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA, or related master’s degree is required.
- Startup experience or other entrepreneurial experience is preferred.
- Experience in the food processing industry or robotics is a plus.
About Altitude AI:
Altitude AI is a venture-backed startup that creates autonomous workstations that can use tools naturally. These workstations automate the company’s first vertical, food processing, without changes to the production environment. Altitude AI is founded by a former Waymo engineer and Princeton CS alum, now on his fourth robot platform.