Account Executive, Solution Providers
Sales & Business Development
american fork, ut, usa · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
BrainStorm (www.brainstorminc.com) is a B2B SaaS company that drives digital adoption and organizational change for outstanding companies around the world, including PepsiCo, American Express, MasterCard International Inc., Discover Financial Services, Merck Company, and more.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team, every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s definitely ‘Go Time’.
SaaS businesses constantly seek to provide value to their customers and to unlock their own adoption success in order to increase customer retention and expansion. The BrainStorm Account Executive, Solution Providers shows SaaS business partners (Solution Providers) how the BrainStorm Platform can solve these challenges. Account Executives generate revenue growth by leading direct sales efforts with new SaaS partners. This role leads these partners through all points of the sales cycle, using executive-level selling techniques. This role works closely with Business Development and Marketing to proactively execute a plan to develop executive relationships and strategic sales motions.
- Prospecting, qualifying, and closing new partnerships in coordination with corporate marketing and business development teams.
- Understanding and assessing partner needs and consulting with them on partnership alignment to maximize the success of their software solutions.
- Managing complex negotiations that are mutually beneficial and strengthen partner relationships.
- Managing the sales pipeline and CRM excellence.
- Conducting direct sales activities and exceeding personal quotas.
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience.
- Mastery of MSFT or Google knowledge worker tools.
- Proven track record in presenting to all levels of an organization.
- Highly organized in pipeline management.
- Experience exceeding quota.
- Desire to win as part of a team.
BrainStorm provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Medical, dental, 401k, and other benefits are included.
See more open positions at Brainstorm, Inc.
Something looks off?