Internship | Learning Experience
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2022
BrainStorm (www.brainstorminc.com) is a B2B SaaS company that drives digital adoption and organizational change for outstanding companies around the world, including PepsiCo, American Express, MasterCard International Inc., Discover Financial Services, Merck Company, and more.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, A-team, every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s definitely ‘Go Time’.
Our BrainStorm team member was awarded Intern of the Year 2021 by Silicon Slopes! If you would like to experience what it would be like to work at a place where you can get the intern of the year experience- this is your chance!
The Learning Experience team is a core element of the BrainStorm product team. The primary responsibility of this team is planning, creating, and implementing the experiences that help organizations and users change the way they work, mostly via the BrainStorm Adoption Platform. These experiences can take the form of videos, written walkthroughs, communications, workshops, training sessions, webinars, and more. Interns on this team take an active part in developing experiences that impact millions of people around the world. No subject matter expertise is needed as a prerequisite, but familiarity with software like Microsoft 365, Windows 10, Google, Dropbox, Box, Smartsheet, Slack, Zoom, Webex, and Adobe Creative Cloud are all beneficial.
Responsibilities: Interns don't pick up dry cleaning here -- at BrainStorm you'll be asked to play a critical role in the operation and growth of our business. Responsibilities are both given and grown, on our team your areas of focus could include things like:
- Overseeing and managing critical areas of our product (e.g., comms or events)
- Participation in the creation process for various types of content
- Analysis of customer and product data to identify trends and learning
- Research on change and learning best practices
- Vigilant maintenance of the quality and accuracy of our current offerings
- Project management and planning in various forms
What you bring to the table
- Passion for learning | An internship is a learning opportunity, we expect interns to be curious and proactive in learning - willing to ask questions and share insights.
- Attention to detail | Your work will be seen by influencers and employees at some of the world's largest organizations, and it's got to be right. You'll be responsible for producing professional work that meets our high standard of quality.
- Reliable | We don't believe in micromanagement and are excited to provide an environment focused on outcomes over output. You'll be responsible for managing your time and staying on top of your work.
- Organized | Interns on this team will be asked to take on various tasks across different areas of responsibility, tracking assignments as you switch from project to project is your responsibility.
- Collaborative | You’ll work with a team, so participating in meetings, sharing your thoughts, and staying responsive to communication is not only recommended but expected.
Minimum Commitment: 20hours/week
BrainStorm provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The position is available in the American Fork, UT office.
BrainStorm Inc is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.