Marketing & Communications, IT
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2022
BrainStorm (www.brainstorminc.com) is a B2B SaaS company that drives digital adoption and organizational change for outstanding companies around the world, including PepsiCo, American Express, MasterCard International Inc., Discover Financial Services, Merck Company, and more.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, A-team, every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s definitely ‘Go Time’.
Do you love dissecting complex concepts and turning them into crystal-clear instructions? Are you passionate about crafting compelling narratives that guide users with ease? Then we want you on our team!
BrainStorm, is seeking a talented and detail-oriented Technical Writer to join our dynamic team. You'll play a crucial role in crafting exceptional documentation that empowers our customers to fully unlock the potential of our product.
What You'll Do
• Write product documentation and publish it to our documentation website
• Write product API documentation, test APIs, publish APIs
• Collaborate with engineers, product owners, product support, and UI/UX to plan and deliver feature documentation
• Provide UX copy
• Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and adapt documentation formats accordingly
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of our documentation process
Who You Are
• Self-starter with a proactive approach to problem-solving
• Team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
• Master of organization and prioritization, able to juggle multiple deadlines with ease
• Excellent communicator with the ability to translate technical jargon into simple, understandable language
• Have a strong understanding of grammar, punctuation, and style guides
• Proficiency in content management systems and documentation tools is a plus (e.g., MadCap Flare, Confluence, Jira)
• Bonus if you have experience or knowledge in: RESTful API design; API documentation tools such as OpenAPI/Swagger/Postman; and HTTP POST/GET protocols.
BrainStorm provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Medical, dental, 401k, and other benefits are included. The position is available in the American Fork, UT office.
BrainStorm Inc is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.