Client Success Manager
Posted on Thursday, January 6, 2022
BrainStorm (www.brainstorminc.com) is a B2B SaaS company that drives digital adoption and organizational change for outstanding companies around the world, including PepsiCo, American Express, MasterCard International Inc., Discover Financial Services, Merck Company, and more.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, A-team, every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s definitely ‘Go Time’.
BrainStorm is currently seeking a Client Success Manager to oversee and manage existing customer accounts on our QuickHelp™ product offering, an award-winning corporate education and learning SaaS platform. QuickHelp has become the flagship product of BrainStorm and continues to grow at a tremendous pace. BrainStorm takes pride in delivering industry-leading learning experiences for our enterprise clients, and the Client Success Managers are at the core of planning and implementing the learning strategies for our customers.
- Consulting with clients and creating a user adoption plan for each software deployment
- Sharing best practices and educating clients on learning frameworks
- Building lasting customer relationships as their trusted advisor
- Representing the customer voice to the product development team
- Renewing customer accounts
- Professional and outgoing in demeanor and possess the ability and confidence to clearly communicate with deployment managers from Fortune 1000 companies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving abilities, and project management experience will be necessary
BrainStorm provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Medical, dental, 401k, and other benefits are included. The position is available in the American Fork, UT office.
BrainStorm Inc is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.