We are seeking a motivated and dedicated IT Intern to join our dynamic team. As an IT Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and assist in providing technical support to our organization. This role is ideal for students pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field who are looking to jumpstart their IT career.
This is a 6-month internship and is a hybrid role based out of our Lehi, UT HQ. The ideal candidate will be able to come into office Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am - 2:00pm and have the flexibility to work remotely throughout the rest of the week.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Experience with Zoom.
- Familiarity with Mac operating systems.
- Provide technical assistance and support to end-users through various channels, including phone, email, and in-person interactions.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, including printers, laptops, desktops, and mobile devices.
- Assist with workstation setup, including configuring operating systems and installing software.
- Help resolve network connectivity issues by troubleshooting wired and wireless connections.
- Maintain accurate inventory records and documentation of equipment and software.
- Collaborate on various IT projects, such as software upgrades, network improvements, and hardware installations.
- Unlimited, free therapy sessions from the comfort of your home
- Paid Holidays
- We are a remote first company headquartered in Lehi, Utah
- Impending work week Sunday night dread? Nope, that’s not a thing here!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment—where we welcome, celebrate, and honor varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives—because it makes our business better. We fully embrace diversity, equality, and inclusion as guiding principles as we build our company and grow our team. We are passionate about creating an amazing workplace where you can be yourself and bring your best self to work. Our commitment includes equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender, gender identity, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marital status, or veteran status.