Who We Are
At the birth of digital, Claravine noticed a persistent problem with data integrity. This discovery led to a unique category solution that continues to redefine how top brands and agencies manage the digital experience. We take the drama out of data by standardizing data at the source, giving people, teams and technology a shared understanding of their data.
What We Do
Claravine is The Data Standards Company. We help brands and agencies deliver on the promise of modern marketing by standardizing taxonomies, naming conventions, and metadata across all digital experiences at the source of data creation. That’s why a quarter of the Fortune 100 use our platform, The Data Standards Cloud, to define, apply and connect standards across their ecosystem for faster decisions, greater agility, and increased ROI.
Who You Are
As a Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in the conception to delivery of items on the product roadmap. You will work closely with the Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering teams to understand and validate customer needs and workflows. With cross functional collaboration, you will be responsible for defining product requirements, product scoping, and conducting internal team and customer enablement training, including live presentations, demos, and documentation.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a detailed product roadmap that outlines the product's feature development, scope, and release schedule.
- Engage with key external and internal stakeholders to identify and understand the product needs.
- Ensure that product features are delivered on time, within scope, and with high quality.
- Use metrics to assess the success of product features and make data-driven decisions for improvements.
- Be immersed in the product from new feature development, understanding how customers are using the product, and prioritizing customer feature requests or issues.
- Participate in standups, planning sessions, product demos/check-ins, and retrospectives.
- Support sales and customer success team with customer meetings and product feedback meetings
- Participate and/or lead internal training & education sessions on the product.
- Create and maintain essential support and training collateral.
- Partner with Marketing to optimize the time to product releases by ensuring sales and customer success managers are educated and prepared for new features.
- Assist with QA testing where necessary.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in product management within AdTech, digital advertising, or related industries
- Strong understanding of AdTech platforms, programmatic advertising, and media sales landscape
- Proficient in data analysis and using analytics tools to drive insights and decisions
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and product sense
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution
- Experience in writing logical, detailed, and complete product requirements and functional specifications
- Understanding of Agile principles and how those can be applied to product delivery to help teams be more effective.
- Strong technical orientation to understand customer problems and provide the right solution or recommendation.
- Grit, a sense of adventure, and a willingness to learn and explore
What Would Be a Plus
- Background and familiarity in digital marketing applications and how they are used by customers.
- Direct experience with any of the major marketing cloud solutions (Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.)
- Direct experience with integrations to any of the major digital ad platforms (Google Campaign Manager, Meta Ads, Amazon Ads, etc.)
- Understanding or experience within the global media agency landscape.
The starting salary range for this role is $120,000 - $140,000 annually, depending on experience.