Who We Are
At the birth of digital, Claravine noticed a persistent problem with data integrity. This discovery led to a unique category solution that continues to redefine how top brands and agencies manage the digital experience. We take the drama out of data by standardizing data at the source, giving people, teams and technology a shared understanding of their data.
What We Do
Claravine is The Data Standards Company. We help brands and agencies deliver on the promise of modern marketing by standardizing taxonomies, naming conventions, and metadata across all digital experiences at the source of data creation. That’s why a quarter of the Fortune 100 use our platform, The Data Standards Cloud, to define, apply and connect standards across their ecosystem for faster decisions, greater agility, and increased ROI.
Who You Are
As a DevOps Engineer at Claravine, you will play a critical role in safeguarding our systems, ensuring compliance, and optimizing our infrastructure. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to enhance security measures, streamline processes, and drive operational excellence.
What You’ll Do
Support Development Environments
- Provide support to developers in configuring secure development environments.
- Assist in the ownership and enhancement of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines to ensure efficiency and security.
- Maintain and improve Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) deployments for scalability and security.
Vulnerability Remediation and Management
- Perform bi-weekly patching and updating of servers to mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Conduct regular vulnerability assessments and implement remediation plans.
- Ensure secure offboarding procedures for departing team members to protect company assets and data.
- Coordinate and oversee penetration testing activities, working closely with external vendors.
- Assist with the maintenance of SOC2 controls, conducting periodic audits and checks to maintain compliance.
- Play a key role in the annual SOC2 audit and remediation processes
- Collaborate with the sales team to support customer security reviews and address security-related inquiries.
- Review and evaluate contracts and Master Service Agreements (MSAs) from a security perspective.
- Maintain and improve monitoring and alerting systems to detect and respond to security threats.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 2+ years proven experience in DevOps and security roles.
- 2+ years of experience with Version Control managed CI/CD configuration (CircleCI, Gitlab, Github Actions, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of AWS services and infrastructure.
- Experience with SOC2 compliance and audit procedures.
- Proficiency in CI/CD pipelines, IaC, Helm, and monitoring tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, AWS Security) are a plus.
Starting salary range for this role dependant upon experience: $105,000 - $115,000