Customer Success Manager
Our Mission and Product
For every year since it’s been in existence, the American Psychology Association has ranked money as the #1 stress factor in our lives. And the next generation of consumers is dealing with even more financial complexity than their predecessors.
Elements is a venture-backed startup with a mission to reduce people's anxiety about their financial wellness, so they can live their present lives to the fullest.
We're starting by building a cutting-edge fintech platform (B2B Saas) designed to help wealth managers provide a more valuable experience for their generation XYZ clients.
We are seeking a highly organized and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Customer Success Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the highest level of support and satisfaction with our software.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and act as their primary point of contact for any questions or concerns
- Provide assistance with software renewals and handle any billing issues
- Train customers on how to use the Elements software, including providing one-on-one training and creating training materials
- Handle technical support inquiries and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Work closely with the product team to provide feedback on customer needs and requests for new features
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels and implement strategies to improve retention and customer loyalty
Need to Have
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively
Nice to Have
- Experience in a customer support or success role
- Experience with and interest in the financial advise industry
- Strong technical skills and experience with software support