Customer Success Manager - Healthcare
eVisit, Headquartered in Mesa, AZ, is a Telemedicine software company seeking to revlutionize healthcare delivery by creating physician-first tools that fundamentally simplify healthcare. Our HIPPA compliant telemedicine software was built for providers, medical physicians, to optimize patient flow and boost practice revenue; while providing added convenience and high-quality care to patients, whether at work, home, or on the road.
Define and optimize customer journey to facilitate customer ROI Attainment
- Create and Manage a Success Plan for customers in your assigned segment.
- Define and oversee lifecycle processes/touch points.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Manage and lead the Customer Executive Business Review Process for customers assigned to your segment.
Drive value for customers
- Engage with customers to drive software adoption.
- Demonstrate and promote new products, enhancements, and updates.
- Support assigned accounts to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Provide targeted software training to Customers as needed.
- Actively manage customer health to keep customers engaged in the platform and adopting each new feature.
- Be a trusted advisor to customers, driving product usage.
- Identify ways to increase client usage, identifying processes, best practices, and workflows within the organization to better leverage product solutions.
Drive alignment with Renewals & Upsell and Sales
- Engage in the renewal process with clients within your segment; proactively driving the retention rate of our customers.
- Forecast retention, expansion, and new product offerings for assigned accounts.
Utilize Key metrics
- Own tracking and reporting for key business and growth metrics including churn by segment, upsell by segment, and overall renewal cohort customer health.
- Prioritize resources using a data-driven approach focusing on at-risk scenarios and expansion opportunities.
- Provide quarterly account status reports and action plans for identified customers.
- Make data-informed decisions.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience required, MBA preferred.
3+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, or Similar.
Experience managing renewal conversations and renewing existing agreements within a Saas application lifecycle.
Experience in business strategy consultation; advising and driving strategy at the Executive level of growth-focused organizations.
Strong financial acumen and business sense.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to evolve business and product strategy based on research, data, and industry.
You learn technology quickly and navigate it with ease. Ability to travel 10% of time in the US.
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 10 paid national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment where the company is working to define the future of telemedicine
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth