Director of Enterprise Solutions
Our team at eVisit is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Director of Enterprise Solutions to join our sales team at eVisit. As the Director of Enterprise Solutions, you will be responsible for new business sales in your assigned territory, including prospecting new opportunities, guiding prospects through the sales cycle, and achieving specific quarterly and yearly quotas for new hospital partnerships.
If you are a sales executive who believes in eVisit’s mission to make healthcare accessible to everyone, everywhere and is excited at the challenge of nurturing & scaling a best-in class virtual care technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
As a Director of Enterprise Solutions you will:
- Articulate eVisit's value proposition to physicians, hospitals, and other stakeholders.
- Prospect new business opportunities with hospitals and health systems in assigned territory.
- Attend industry conferences and stay informed about relevant industry topics.
- Guide prospects through the contract process.
- Keep Salesforce pipeline and activities up-to-date for forecasting and communication.
- Ensure the smooth transition client to Implementation Team, Account Manager, and Client Success Manager
- Facilitate upsells within the first 6 months of contract period or transfer any upsells in the works to the relationship manager after the 6 month mark
Key partners that you will meet during the interview process:
- Head of Marketing: will review current ICP, go-to-market strategy and work being done on critical workstreams such as economic value pillars
- Head of Sales: will review current GTM targets, key momentum, gaps that would be accelerated by channel relationships, etc.
- CEO and Head of CS (acting): will outline key opportunities to strengthen relationships with existing customers to drive “same store growth” and best-in-class renewal metrics as we build a durable company
- Chief of Staff: will outline key cross-functional initiatives to drive eVisit’s 5 year strategy and FY23 tactical growth plans
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in new business sales or account management in a healthcare technology or related industry.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Has a proven track record, specifically proven relationships at hospitals / health systems to help execute eVisit’s GTM strategy
- Solid understanding of the business models and incentive structures in place in health care, including how health systems use IT and digital health to achieve financial, operational, clinical or strategic goals.
- Knowledge of EHR/EMR (Epic, Cerner, etc.) systems and technology, including experience with modern software products that integrate into these systems.
- Knowledge of other core operating systems at hospitals / health systems (e.g. revenue cycle, scheduling, digital front door) to accelerate eVisit’s integration and partnership strategy
- Ability to speak in detail to stakeholders about how our technology works and integrates with their systems.
- Experience navigating complex health system executive stakeholders and decision makers to deploy and expand a SaaS solution
- Excellent understanding of market penetration strategies, market development techniques, and market segmentation strategies.
- Remote work, occasional travel may be required (up to 15%)
- Competitive salary and options based on experience
- 401k match
- Medical insurance
- Company-contribution to HSA
- Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Company-paid Long Term Disability
- Generous time off plus 10 paid national holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth
Something looks off?