Solution's Architect - Healthcare Integrations
What is a Solutions Architect at eVisit
A solutions architect is a person with a technical background who works with customers and eVisit’s engineering team to design and manage the build-out of technical solutions to customer problems.
These can include activities like:
- Analyzing a customer’s IT systems and proposing the best way to integrate with eVisit’s SSO features (e.g.,THR)
- Managing an API-based integration with a customer dev team (e.g., CorVel)
- Designing and driving an HL7-based integration through Redox with a customer’s EHR (e.g., THR)
A solutions architect wears many hats. On a given day, a solutions architect may look a little like an engineer, a little like a sales rep, and a little like a project manager. Their ultimate goal is to drive successful technical integrations between eVisit and customers.
The responsibilities include:
- Analyzing requirements from customers and proposing short-term and long-term solutions
- Conveying technical information to product managers and engineers, so they can build the right solutions for customers
- Leading customers to make sound technical decisions about how they integrate with eVisit
- Driving organizations like Redox to build HL7 integrations and ensuring they are working toward the right schedule that works for the customer
- Managing multiple customer implementations at the same time, providing visibility to CS and eVisit company Leadership.
- Has written code in the past, but is not interested in writing code full time, preferring to work more with people than code.
- Understands internet principles like DNS, VPN tunneling, TLS, CIDR blocks, HTTP, load balancers, private networks, and NAT.
- Can design integrations using HL7, SSO, JWT, and RESTful APIs. Bonus points for native integration experience with Cerner and Epic.
- Has launched integrated healthcare technology systems.
- Can communicate status and project plans internally and externally.
- Can get customers excited about a technical solution and guide them over a multi-month engagement
- Can write technical documentation for engineering and IT teams
- Can present clearly to customer executive leadership
- Can derive requirements from customer descriptions
- Can push back on non-valuable requirements and explain the trade-offs of different approaches
- Can support sales reps on calls when technical questions arise, and can help scope work during the sales cycle
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 12 paid national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment where the company is working to define the future of telemedicine
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth