HR Business Partner
This position will work with the senior leadership team to support our company-wide human resources strategy that includes the entirety of the employee lifecycle and the eVisit mission. By combining their overall HR knowledge and skills with the ability to assess, plan, and implement organizational design changes, they work closely with leaders and stakeholders to optimize structures, processes, and systems, while ensuring the alignment of HR practices with the organization's strategic objectives
Key Responsibilities HR Functions: The individual would manage various HR functions such as recruitment and selection, employee relations, performance management, training and development, HR policy development and partner with Executives on compensation and benefits.
Organizational Assessment: Conducting organizational assessments to identify gaps and areas for improvement in the existing structure, processes, and systems. This may involve gathering feedback from employees, analyzing data, and identifying opportunities for optimization.
Organizational Design: Collaborating with business leaders and key stakeholders to design and implement organizational changes. This includes redesigning structures, roles, and processes to align with business goals, improve efficiency, and support growth strategies. The HR Business Partner would play a critical role in facilitating these changes and ensuring smooth transitions.
Change Management: Developing and implementing change management strategies to support organizational design initiatives. This includes creating communication plans, managing resistance, and providing guidance to leaders and employees throughout the change process.
Workforce Planning: Analyzing workforce data and forecasting future workforce needs to support organizational design efforts. This may involve conducting talent gap analysis, succession planning, and identifying skill requirements for future roles.
Collaboration and Consultation: Working closely with business leaders to provide expertise and guidance on organizational design matters. This includes consulting on best practices, providing recommendations, and ensuring alignment with HR policies and practices.
Training and Development: Identifying training needs resulting from organizational design changes and developing or coordinating training programs to support employees in adapting to new roles, processes, or systems.
Evaluation and Continuous Improvement: Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of organizational design changes and making necessary adjustments based on feedback and results. Continuously seeking opportunities to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- SHRM, HRCI, SPHR, PHR or similar current certification(s) EXPERIENCES AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible HR experience, preferably in the HCIT sector.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of human resource management.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, written, and oral communication, problem-solving, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in establishment of corporate DE&I initiatives.
- Demonstrated evidence of detail orientation, customer service orientation, ability to work independently, and superior judgment required.
Measures of Success
- High levels of employee satisfaction and engagement
- Effective performance management, employee development & training
- Alignment to eVisit strategic goals & successful implementation of organizational design changes
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 12 paid national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment where the company is working to define the future of telemedicine
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth