Customer Service Representative
Galileo Financial Technologies
Who we are:
Welcoming, collaborative and having the opportunity to make an impact - is how our employees describe working here. Galileo is a financial technology company that provides innovative and revolutionary software products and services that power some of the world's largest Fintechs. We are the only payments innovator that applies tech and engineering capabilities to empower Fintechs and financial institutions to unleash their full creativity to achieve their most inspired goals. Galileo leads its industry with superior fraud detection, security, decision-making analytics and regulatory compliance functionality combined with customized, responsive and flexible programs to accelerate the success of all payments companies and solve tomorrow's payments challenges today. We hire energetic and creative employees while providing them the opportunity to excel in their careers and make a difference for our clients. Learn more about us and why we work here at https://www.galileo-ft.com/working-at-galileo.
About the role:
The Customer Service Representative role provides consistent customer experience and complex problem-solving opportunities. The role serves as a value add to our clients and their customers. A Galileo Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing best-in-class service by responding to Inbound inquiries concerning debit card transactions, products, services, disputes, fees, billing errors, payments, or any other requests related to the Galileo products; and act as a rapid response unit for special projects as assigned. This position is Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm.
What you’ll do:
- Assisting our customers with issues that they may be having with their accounts and creating an amazing experience.
- Understanding and evaluating customer questions in a 1-call resolution.
- Take ownership of resolving member inquiries and attempt to foresee causes of additional inquiries.
- Strong ability to overcome objections, deescalate inquiries and be genuinely empathetic in conversation with Customers.
What you’ll need:
- Prior Call Center experience.
- Strong individual performance.
- A High School Diploma or GED shows that you can stick to something or show the fortitude to finish a difficult task.
- Thorough and accurate in all you do so the customer and agent have the correct information.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Nice to have:
- Bilingual Candidates who are fluent in Spanish and English.
To view all of our comprehensive and competitive benefits, visit our Benefits at SoFi page!