Program Manager, Client Relationship Management
Galileo Financial Technologies
Who we are:
Welcoming, collaborative and having the opportunity to make an impact - is how our employees describe working here. Galileo is a financial technology company that provides innovative and revolutionary software products and services that power some of the world's largest Fintechs. We are the only payments innovator that applies tech and engineering capabilities to empower Fintechs and financial institutions to unleash their full creativity to achieve their most inspired goals. Galileo leads its industry with superior fraud detection, security, decision-making analytics and regulatory compliance functionality combined with customized, responsive and flexible programs to accelerate the success of all payments companies and solve tomorrow's payments challenges today. We hire energetic and creative employees while providing them the opportunity to excel in their careers and make a difference for our clients. Learn more about us and why we work here at https://www.galileo-ft.com/working-at-galileo.
We are looking for an individual with Relationship and Program Management experience to be the voice and advocate for Galileo Financial Technologies internally managed programs. Your goal will be to optimize the performance of these programs and to ensure we deliver a world class customer experience that is in compliance with required policies and procedures. You will be an extension of the program and work with the issuing bank as an advocate for the program. When there are opportunities and challenges, you will need to be the voice of the client in the organization to ensure they are addressed. You will also act as the connective tissue across the organization and be able to work with different internal teams and processes.
What you’ll do:
- Building and managing relationships with Marketing Partners, Issuing Banks, and third parties.
- Manage program technical and non-technical changes and run small projects.
- Building relationships with Galileo cross-functional teams (i.e. Operations, Product, Treasury, etc).
- Manage Galileo’s portfolio of programs including bank compliance (fees, audits, T&C), product and marketing updates, adding new features and functionality.
- Lead meetings with business development and technical project teams with clients.
- Influence decision making with data and innovation that will allow Galileo to move faster and do program management better.
- Drive for continuous improvement around customer experience initiatives
- Document processes and procedures
- Lead the onboarding of new fintechs and provide direction within Galileo, to the issuing banks, to payment networks, and to the marketing program.
- Problem solving, running after problems, and taking ownership of inquiries, escalations, and issues.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in managing relationships. If you’ve been involved in managing accounts or teams, that is a plus, but not required. Doing it in a financial services company would be an advantage but also it isn't required.
- Has exceptional customer skills, with strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Be a critical thinker
- Be able open and willing to cross sell new capabilities to clients
- Have an understanding of the regulatory and compliance rules that govern the fintech space
- Knowledgeable of the fintech end to end lifecycle for programs; preferred
- Experience learning regulated processes and highly complex systems.
- A B.A. or B.S degree in a related field like Business or Information Systems Management would be great but isn't necessary. Equivalent experience is also considered.
- The ability to present clear and concisely complex information, data, and plans to clients and stakeholders.
- Is committed, flexible, and with demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills to solve business problems through data analysis.
- Leads well under pressure, often with imperfect information. This is card program management so timely, accurate issue resolution is a key to success.
- Enjoys working in a team environment and Loves Fintech and the SoFi/Galileo mission
- Has the ability and desire to learn new technologies and tools.
To view all of our comprehensive and competitive benefits, visit our Benefits at SoFi page!