There are few things that change everything, the world moving to hybrid working will be one of them. Kadence exists to make flexibility an advantage for organisations all over the world - powering a more positive, productive and personalised way of working so individuals, ideas and teams can thrive.
9/10 of companies, $25tn of employee salaries and $22tn of office real estate is moving to hybrid and Kadence is building the operating system to power the hybrid age.
Kadence coordinates people, projects, and workplaces empowering employees to become masters of hybrid. Over 250 companies around the world use Kadence to make hybrid work, from desk and room booking, to coordinating who should be onsite with who.
Don’t just take our word for it, Kadence is backed by investors including Kickstart, firstminute.capital, Manta Ray, Hambro Perks and Techstars.
- Work closely with our software engineering team to design, implement, and maintain our deployment, testing, and application monitoring infrastructure.
- Assure the reliability, efficiency, and security of our production and development environments.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines for various applications and services.
- Assist in managing and troubleshooting issues across the entire stack.
- Document procedures, systems, services, and system management tools.
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within systems operations; propose and implement solutions.
- Respond promptly to system alerts and events and escalate issues as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices and emerging technologies.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of experience in a DevOps, System Admin, or similar role is preferred.
- Understanding of software development and software lifecycle management.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services.
- Understanding of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, ArgoCD) and principles.
- Basic understanding of networking and data storage systems.
- Familiarity with containerisation technologies like Docker and orchestration systems like Kubernetes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- The chance to experience an early-stage startup as it begins to scale.
- Pioneering work with a brand new technology.
- Join a passionate and fun team that is quickly expanding in Belfast.
- Remote first with the ability to work from our sleek office in the heart Belfast city centre with access to a rooftop terrace, private member coffee lounge and regular wellbeing events.
- Regular company socials including an annual offsite to get to socialise with your colleagues in person.
- 5 weeks vacation per annum (plus public holidays), flexible work/life balance.
- Company Pension.
- Cycle2work Scheme.
- Cashback & discount shopping (Perks at Work).
- Training will be provided in all aspects of the role and associated technologies.
- Product & Development
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
At Kadence, we believe the way we work should lift us up, not lock us in, enabling people to flourish in everything they do.
By building the operating system for the future of work, we improve the coordination of people, time and space to help teams feel trusted and empowered to make the best choices about how, when and where they get their best work done.
Already working at Kadence?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.
Something looks off?