Product Marketing Manager
PebblePost is the leader and pioneer of a new marketing channel, Programmatic Direct Mail, which takes a digital-first approach to reinventing traditional direct mail. By connecting people's online intent with timely, relevant marketing, brands can send less, maximize ROI, and drive higher conversion rates. PebblePost has done for direct mail what Connected TV has done for Linear TV – offering an evolved solution purpose built for today’s marketer, and today’s consumer.
About the role
Our Product Marketing Manager will lead PebblePost’s product marketing function. Working closely with our Revenue, Product and Operations teams you will craft product, service and performance stories while assisting brands in fully leveraging our solutions alongside other digital marketing channels.
- Partner with Product and Marketing to formulate product positioning and core product messaging that differentiates PebblePost products in market, and enables our Revenue teams to deliver the right match between our products and marketer challenges
- Partner with Revenue Marketing to communicate the PebblePost product value proposition in the marketplace, with special emphasis on measuring and interpreting campaign performance
- Lead the go-to-market planning for new products, releases, and market vertical entries including coordinating implementation of the plans
- Collaborate with Product, Brand Partnerships, Customer Operations and Marketing on our products already in-market, to increase usage, advance best practices, and engage customers for feedback and advocacy
- Equip our sales team with the necessary product knowledge, training, collateral, and success stories to effectively articulate product value propositions and overcome objections.
- Analyze market research, competitor activity, and product feedback to determine brand needs and ensure proper product fit
- 4+ years of Product Marketing experience in the B2B or AdTech/MarTech industries
- Worked in start-up or small company environments
- Launched new products and updated existing products through sales enablement, marketing coordination and the end-to-end execution of product marketing strategies
- Supported long and complex sales cycles for enterprise brands
- Maintained a centralized repository of sales collateral including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets and competitive analysis
- Experience working in the programmatic advertising ecosystem, including SSPs, DSPs and reseller partner technologies
- Remote-friendly team
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Cell phone reimbursement program
- Flexible spending (FSA), health savings (HSA), and pre-tax commuter accounts
- Employee-based 401(k) program
- Additional voluntary benefit programs available such as life, critical illness, disability, employee assistance and additional buy-up options
The salary range is a reasonable estimate based on aggregate data for all US locations. Any offered salary is determined by a wide range of factors including but not limited to; candidate location, cost of labor, market data/ranges, internal equity, internal salary ranges, applicant’s skills, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology, for example).
Salary range: Low: $125,000 - High: $150,000
PebblePost is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.