Technical Account Manager
PebblePost is the leader and pioneer of a new marketing channel, Programmatic Direct Mail, which takes a digital-first approach to reinventing traditional direct mail. By connecting people's online intent with timely, relevant marketing, brands can send less, maximize ROI, and drive higher conversion rates. PebblePost has done for direct mail what Connected TV has done for Linear TV – offering an evolved solution purpose built for today’s marketer, and today’s consumer.
About the role
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with and guiding brands toward a successful integration into the PebblePost platform. You will be the main point of contact for any technical needs for those brands you manage. You will also provide brand feedback and escalation to your team lead and product team.
You will report to the Team Lead, Senior Technical Account Manager.
- Provide exceptional customer service through resolution of technical issues raised by customers and internal teams
- Build relationships with key external technical stakeholders
- Proactively ensure deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill customers’ requirements and expectations
- Communicate status updates across several brand projects to key internal and external stakeholders such as onboarding requirements and timelines
- Serve as the go to technical contact for both internal and external teams, empowering them with your deep understanding of digital campaign construction
- Function as an expert technical resource for “best practice” and informal customer questions
- Collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams to provide feedback that shapes the platform, future products and features
- Deliver product support by promptly addressing and resolving technical issues, ensuring efficient escalation when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years’ experience in a brand-facing digital advertising role
- Communicated complex technical concepts to non-technical brand audiences
- Conducted virtual training sessions
- Demonstrated expertise in SQL and Python for efficient manipulation of large datasets
- Experience with the Google suite, JIRA and Confluence tools
- Remote-friendly team
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Cell phone reimbursement program
- Flexible spending (FSA), health savings (HSA), and pre-tax commuter accounts
- Employee-based 401(k) program
- Additional voluntary benefit programs available such as life, critical illness, disability, employee assistance and additional buy-up options
The salary range is a reasonable estimate based on aggregate data for all US locations. Any offered salary is determined by a wide range of factors including but not limited to; candidate location, cost of labor, market data/ranges, internal equity, internal salary ranges, applicant’s skills, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology, for example).
Salary range: Low: $110,000 - High: $130,000
PebblePost is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.