Texas- Independently Licensed Mental Health Therapist (Telehealth)
At SonderMind, we’re changing the way people access, receive, and participate in mental health care. Joining SonderMind means joining a community of mental health professionals who are committed to making a difference in people’s lives through personalized, evidence-based care.
Whether you’re looking to grow your practice or develop your professional skills, SonderMind can help you find the right caseload, participate in a community of dedicated licensed professionals, and access professional development opportunities. Being a SonderMind provider means you can:
Facilitate treatment with comprehensive tools and community engagement:
- Personalized treatment plans leveraging data science, interactive applications, and psycho-educational tools
- One-on-one support with dedicated coaches, robust training, and onboarding
Enable your practice with a full suite of support and resources:
- Legal security and financial opportunity and the ability to offer affordable, accessible care
- Flexibility to determine how and when you want to see clients
- Credentialing handled for you, simple billing, and guaranteed pay
Provide high-quality, evidence-based care for improved outcomes:
- Clinical strategy rooted in feedback-informed care and measurement-based care
- Medical behavioral integration with primary care to support whole-person health
Join a community of mental health professionals to improve whole-person health for your clients. Applicants must be:
- Masters or doctorate level licensed providers
- Looking for a full-time or part-time contract position
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay Range: $70.00 - $82.00 per hour
Location: See clients via video telehealth or in person
Pay rates are based on provider license type. Please also note that we reimburse based on session type. Learn more by visiting us at https://www.sondermind.com/join-us.
Something looks off?