Provider Lifecycle Marketing Manager
At SonderMind, we know that therapy works. SonderMind provides accessible, personalized mental health care that produces high-quality outcomes for individuals. SonderMind's individualized approach to care starts with using innovative technology to help people not just find a therapist, but find the right, in-network therapist for them.
How you'll make an impact
As a Provider Lifecycle Marketing Manager (known as Provider Engagement Manager), you will drive provider engagement through messaging and communication strategy development and deployment. You will build, implement, and monitor comprehensive multi-channel communication initiatives that are focused on engaging and educating our providers on SonderMind’s offerings and how they can best participate in our group to provide high quality therapy. You will develop a deep understanding of the SonderMind Provider Group, uncover areas of opportunity and develop customized marketing plans based on market and provider segmentation. You are an excellent communicator, gets excited by being able to be creative and innovative while still being results-driven. You will report directly to our Chief Operating Officer.
What you'll do
- Work with all provider stakeholders to identify key areas to drive engagement.
- Map out the provider life-cycle and all the current communications and marketing initiatives that are reaching providers and understand current gaps.
- Develop a deep understanding of the different audience segments among our provider group through leveraging marketing research and insights.
- Develop strategy, own execution, and analyze performance for ongoing optimization of provider communications through various platforms/ channels.
- Develop content offerings targeted to providers across various stages in their lifecycle.
- Consider and deploy new digital communication channels (e.g., new software or social channels) in partnership with Marketing.
- Partner with our Provider Success team and other business stakeholders to better understand areas of opportunity, and develop marketing and communication plans that address those opportunities.
- Continuously test, and learn, uncovering opportunities for strategic growth.
- Develop scalable, repeatable campaign playbooks that can be scaled to different provider segments.
What you'll bring with you
- 7-10 years of marketing experience with demonstrated experience in lifecycle marketing
- Proven experience in owning and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Focus on data driven decision making and ability to work with data to provide clarity
- Strong executional knowledge of various marketing channels
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic guidance as well as pragmatic and tactical direction for programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic mind and ability to communication complex thoughts simply
- Comfort with ambiguity and the drive to create and deliver against new programs in a matrixed environment
- Master’s Business Administration
- Healthcare marketing experience
- Experience in behavioral health industry
- Experience in B2B marketing
What we value
- Curious: Seek to understand and pull the thread
- Courageous: Takes action, even when uncomfortable
- Lightful: Assume positive intent in others
- Authentic: Say what you mean, mean what you say, act accordingly
- Bucketworthy: Don’t let your bucket leak
The anticipated salary range for this role is $108,000- $130,000. This role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and variable bonus plan. Actual title and compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health, we are walking the walk with our employee benefits. We want the experience of working at SonderMind to accelerate people’s careers and enrich their lives, so we focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life and work.
Our benefits include:
- A commitment to fostering flexible hybrid work
- A flexible PTO policy with a minimum of three weeks off
- Therapy coverage benefits to ensure our employees have access to the care they need
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with plans to meet every need, including HSA and FSA options
- 14 paid company holidays and a company shut-down during the last week of the year
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected events. Not only that, we also cover the difference in salary for up to eight (8) weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid Parental Leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- 401K retirement plan with 100% matching on up to 4% of base salary
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Vaccination Policy: SonderMind requires all employees to be up to date with their COVID vaccination before entering our office space, the SonderMind Studio, or attending in-person meetings or events (including both indoor and outdoor).