Key Holder - Part Time
About the Company
At Stance, we believe everything starts and ends with our people. Self-reliant in our attitude, and entrepreneurial in our ethos, we have grit, guts and gratitude. Stance is a culture that cannot be duplicated - where smart, ambitious, and positive people thrive.
In 2009, we took what was once a stagnant staple and transformed socks into one of the market's most exciting accessories. By unlocking the potential of a canvas too often overlooked, Stance ignited a cultural movement around the world that has attracted visionary artists, athletes and icons to embrace our positive message of individuality and creativity. In the years since, our canvas for self-expression has expanded from toe to head by way of underwear, apparel and headwear. Through innovative materials, superior comfort and artistic design that is the bedrock ethos of our brand, Stance can now be found in over 40 countries for anyone looking to defy convention. We are Stitched Different®.
About the Role
As a Key Holder, you exist to provide an unmatched level of customer service. You will be an ambassador of the Stance brand and everything we stand for: creative expression, performance, and unyielding commitment to excellence. The Key Holder takes the lead on ensuring proper store procedures and policies are followed. You will lead by example and relentlessly strive to make each guest’s experience uncommonly rewarding.
About the Reporting Structure
This position reports to the Store Manager
About Primary Responsibilities
- Keep people stoked on the Stance experience and build the bond between guests and our brand. This includes greeting, welcoming, and assisting our guests
- Embrace and utilize brand, service, and product training & skills, to solve guests’ needs by connecting them with the right product
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build or maintain visual displays when necessary
- Drive towards a high level of brand and product expertise and serve as a product knowledge resource for guests and associates
- Perform store opening and closing duties and ensure policy & procedures are followed
- Ensure daily restock is completed and all merchandising standards are maintained
- Ability to jump in with any team member, on any task, in order to maintain successful operation of the store
- High school diploma
- 3+ Years of specialty retail experience preferred
- Self motivated leader with strong entrepreneurial skills
- Innate customer centric mindset and strong market-aware vision
- Creative and adaptable team player with a winning and positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
- Must possess strong time management skills in order to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Stance is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.