About the Company
At Stance, we believe everything starts and ends with our people. Self-reliant in our attitude, and entrepreneurial in our ethos, we have grit, guts and gratitude. Stance is a culture that cannot be duplicated - where smart, ambitious, and positive people thrive.
In 2009, we took what was once a stagnant staple and transformed socks into one of the market's most exciting accessories. By unlocking the potential of a canvas too often overlooked, Stance ignited a cultural movement around the world that has attracted visionary artists, athletes and icons to embrace our positive message of individuality and creativity. In the years since, our canvas for self-expression has expanded from toe to head by way of underwear, apparel and headwear. Through innovative materials, superior comfort and artistic design that is the bedrock ethos of our brand, Stance can now be found in over 40 countries for anyone looking to defy convention. We are Stitched Different®.
About the Role
This position is instrumental in supporting the execution against our global go-to-market process for brand and product initiatives. This role requires strong organizational skills, a high attention to detail and follow through, the ability to work on overlapping seasons and projects, as well as having a creative and resourceful mindset. In joining the marketing team, you will assist in the foundational aspects of bringing Stance to market on a multi-seasonal basis with a special emphasis on asset and sample management, in addition to supporting the sell-in and sell-through phase of our marketing initiatives.
About the Reporting Structure
This position reports to the Senior GTM & Marketing Operations Manager.
About Primary Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support for key go-to-market milestones.
- Maintain and optimize internal and external digital asset management system via BOX.
- Support Senior GTM & Marketing Operations Manager in the distribution of final assets and weekly asset requests from internal and external teams.
- Partner with Stance creative team on ways to optimize and streamline asset management.
- Oversee marketing sample management including ordering, receiving, organizing, shipping and pulling samples seasonally for various projects, as well as ensuring photo-ready sample accuracy prior to creative execution.
- Track and log all model, photographer usages and releases with Senior GTM & Marketing Operations Manager and Legal.
- Coordinate standard seasonal product photography needs for all categories from shot list, to asset to upload.
- Support Senior GTM & Marketing Operations Manager with the production of key sell-in tools including catalogs, sales meetings and marketing guides.
- Support key creative productions including assembly of shot lists, sample pull and prep, on location support as needed.
- Recognizes that Stance is a team sport.
- Shares a passion for movement, art and creativity in some shape or form.
- Constantly seeks to align themselves to the strategic, financial and cultural plans of the company.
- Drive performance that delivers excellence in a way that preserves and enhances our ability to get results in the future.
- Foster an entrepreneurial atmosphere that supports continuous improvement, creativity, resourcefulness and a get it done mentality.
- Focus on creativity that enables imagination used to plan our future, solve problems and excite our consumers.
- Consistently express gratitude to acknowledge the help and contributions of others.
- Demonstrate personal responsibility in order to shepherd and safeguard our values and commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred (Business, Marketing, Communications).
- 2+ years work experience in related fields or similar role.
- Process-oriented with a keen eye for detail and highly organized.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and intermediate skills in Google Sheets and slides.
- Experience with project and asset management-based tools like Asana, Click-Up and Box.
- Effective project management skills - you can balance a variety of priorities simultaneously.
San Clemente, CA