Support Team Lead
About Tava Health
Tava Health is a venture-backed mental health platform dedicated to facilitating meaningful connections between providers and their clients. For providers, Tava offers an integrated suite featuring an electronic medical record, caseload management, telehealth, comprehensive billing, and streamlined referral management. For individuals seeking care, Tava ensures access to quality mental health care through a variety of coverage options, including those made possible through Tava's employer and insurance partners. As we continue to grow, top-notch support remains foundational to our success.
What We're Searching For
We're opening doors for a Support Team Lead – a dynamic 'player-coach' – to champion this journey with us. More than just leadership, this role calls for direct engagement: diving into the nuances of support alongside your team while also strategizing its expansion. Your insights won't just enhance support; they'll also reshape our product to better serve user needs. Reporting directly to our COO, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our support function.
- Create a high-performance culture in a team set for growth. Drive key performance indicators like CSAT, service levels, first-call resolution, and more. Foster a culture of accountability and transparency within the team.
- Provide thoughtful/empathetic email, phone, and chat communication to clients and therapists. Ensure every interaction reflects Tava’s values.
- Spearhead the development and management of a comprehensive knowledge base for Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), workflows, and updates to ensure consistency and accuracy in the team’s work.
- Address and triage support tickets, discerning between those that require developer attention and those that can be solved or shelved. Cultivate a solution-focused team.
- Engage actively with our product and tech teams. Be the voice of our users, synthesizing feedback into actionable product enhancements and bug resolutions.
- Exhibit a high level of familiarity with our applications and their functionality to ensure optimal support and guidance.
- Manage various operational responsibilities associated with supporting/tracking clients and therapists.
- Previous experience as a support team leader, ideally at a high-growth company.
- Ability to motivate and coach team members to perform at their best
- Low-ego, customer-centric attitude.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- High attention to detail / accuracy.
- Self-motivated team player who thrives in ambiguity, defining new processes and showing adaptability in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Bonus: A background in health care—especially mental health and insurance—and/or fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Beyond The Role
This role is more than a title; it's an invitation to influence, to solve, and to grow. Working closely with our COO, you'll have the unique chance to mold not just your career but the very essence of support at Tava Health.
Why You'll Love Being a Part of Tava
This role initially offers the flexibility of working from home, with potential future in-office opportunities in Salt Lake City. Enjoy the perks of a full-time, salaried position accompanied by a highly competitive benefits package. This includes parental leave, plenty of paid holidays and PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and (of course) a generous mental health benefit.
Tava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, marital, or disability status.
As a recruiting team, we do our best to communicate with all candidates. If you have not received an email from Tava within a few days of submitting your application please check your spam filter.
***Please note: All Tava hiring is handled by company representatives using "@tavahealth.com" email addresses. Please beware of unauthorized recruiting communications requesting personal information. We never hire anyone without first completing a real-time, face-to-face interview (conducted by video or in-person), nor do we use encrypted instant messaging services like Signal. If you have questions regarding the authenticity of any outreach, please do not hesitate to use the chat feature on our website or contact us at email@example.com***