Payer Partnerships Manager
Tava Health is a venture-backed, online mental health platform that partners with employers to provide convenient, high-quality, accessible mental health resources to employees and their dependents. Our mission is to improve mental health through frictionless, technology-enabled care, and break down the barriers of therapy by making mental health checkups as routine as other healthcare practices.
Are you interested in working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? Do you enjoy ambiguity and working independently? Do you thrive in building and developing relationships?
As the Payer Partnerships Manager, you will own the strategy, growth, and operations with leading payer growth throughout your region. In this role, you will help to unlock new payer markets and focus on enhancing our existing relationships with local, regional, and national payers.
- Own new market growth by cultivating new payer relationships in expansion markets.
- Develop and foster relationships with established local, regional, and national payers.
- Lead and drive our Payer Success efforts that support building relationships with our payer partners and contracting efforts.
- Perform fee schedule and reimbursement analysis to understand how to optimize Payer Partnerships and revenue. You proactively make recommendations to leadership.
- Work with the Head of Payer Relations to develop and pursue value-based relationships with key payer partners.
- Collaborate with the credentialing team to secure delegated credentialing agreements.
- Serve as lead SME for communication between credentialing, enrollments, and contracting with payers.
- Provide excellent follow-through, regularly update payer tracking systems, and drive continuous workflow improvements.
- Collaborate with the sales team on employer insurance requests, and assist with the development of custom provider networks and direct-to-insurance deals.
- 3-5+ years of healthcare experience, preferably payer contracting & market access, health plan business development, and/or managing complex payer negotiations.
- 2+ years developing and negotiating value-based contracts preferred.
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset.
- Keen listening and mediation skills.
- Thrive in ambiguity and strong adaptability to change.
Actual title and compensation are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Tava offers a highly competitive benefits package including parental leave, plenty of paid holidays and PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and (of course) a generous mental health benefit. This position also offers stock options.
Tava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, marital or disability status.
As a recruiting team, we do our best to communicate with all candidates. If you have not received an email from Tava within a few days of submitting your application please check your spam filter.
***Please note: All Tava hiring is handled by company representatives using "@tavahealth.com" email addresses. Please beware of unauthorized recruiting communications requesting personal information. We never hire anyone without first completing a real-time, face-to-face interview (conducted by video or in-person), nor do we use encrypted instant messaging services like Signal. If you have questions regarding the authenticity of any outreach, please do not hesitate to use the chat feature on our website or contact us at email@example.com***